Click each photo to greatly enlarge it
You don't have to camp out to experience the magic of Chicken. Enjoy a peaceful night's rest after a full day of activities or travel. The Chicken Gold Camp
offers cabins (some with kitchen facilities) or apartment rooms with a kitchenette. Your cabin or room location will provide a great vista of the Chicken Creek valley and surrounding mountains or the Pedro Dredge. If your visit
is during the summer, you might awaken to a midnight moose visitor. If you visit in late summer or fall, you can expect to view the Northern Lights dancing overhead.
- Rustic cabins accommodate from 1 to 6 (king, queen, double and single bed combinations.
- Two bedroom (4 twin beds) apartment with water, electricity and kitchenette/great room.
- Weatherport (weatherized tent) with single beds - bedding not supplied
- Public outhouses and coin-operated showers.
- Propane heat.
- Linens are provided in all rooms & cabins (except Weatheport).
- Wireless Internet access in the cafe.
- Cabins w/o electricity rent for $90-$110 per night
- Cabins with solar electricity, refrigerators and shared outdoor kitchen rent for $135 per night (up to four)
- Two bedroom apartment with kitchenette; $150 per night (up to 4 people*).
- Weatherport with 4 single beds (no bedding) rents for $50 (up to 4 people)
- Check in – 3pm; check out – 11am
* cabins in photo may differ from your rental
Reservations are recommended and require a credit card or check in advance. See reservation page for policies.